How To Reduce Dandruff, Hair fall And Manage Oily Hair
Dandruff is one of the biggest problems affecting many people today. It is a condition caused by a deficiency in the oil glands in your scalp. The lack of sebum production leads to an accumulation of dead cells on the skin and gives you a greasy look. Dandruff can also make your hair feel very coarse and dry. It becomes difficult to style as usual. Many people are now turning towards ways to find relief from this problem, but how?
One way is by using shampoo with antifungal properties like Argan Keratin Vegan Shampoo and Argan Keratin Vegan conditioner. Another way is by using natural remedies like using lemon. These methods won’t give you instant results, but they will get rid of dandruff permanently so that it does not bother you anymore.
Benefits of Argan Keratin Vegan Shampoo and Conditioner
- This shampoo fights dandruff and scalp problems caused by the fungus Malassezia. This fungus thrives on sebum (the oil produced by our skin), and when it is present on the scalp, it causes dandruff. The shampoo contains natural ingredients like tea tree oil and witch hazel that have antifungal properties. It also contains antibacterial properties like tea tree oil which help control the fungus.
- In addition, it contains vitamins and minerals like vitamín D3 that help keep your hair healthy and strong. Vitamins B5 and B6 are also present, which are known to help promote the growth of healthy hair follicles.
- A little bit of this shampoo applied to your scalp will take care of dandruff easily. Every morning you can put a small amount on your scalp before you wash it.
- This shampoo contains antifungal properties like tea tree oil and tea seed that prevent the growth of fungi on your scalp. The addition of vitamin E promotes the development of healthy hair follicles. As a result, your hair will grow well and become nice and soft.
- Also, Argan Keratin Vegan Conditioner contains other ingredients like chamomile that are good for your hair, as they help retain moisture in the cuticle. Also, it provides them with protection against UV rays to help maintain a healthy shine.